Registration is currently open. Registration will close when there are 200 attendees who have completed and paid for registration.
Check out the “Look Who’s Coming” page to see who is currently registered (note, during registration, you have the option to opt-out of having your name listed in this directory)
NOTE: Please do NOT register until you are ready to make your payment! Registration is only complete when payment is received.
REGISTER HERE (this link is closed until open registration begins)
The registration fee for students is $150, and general registration is $200. We accept PayPal and major credit cards. NOTE: You do NOT need a PayPal account to make your payment in our PayPal financial portal. As long as you are LOGGED OUT of PayPal you will have the option to pay with a credit card as a GUEST (Make sure your computer has not auto-logged you into PayPal. If you are logged in, just sign off and you can complete the payment as a guest).
Registration is entirely online.
Your registration fee includes:
1) A discussion panel and opening social on Friday, October 11. Dinner and some drinks will be provided as part of the social.
2) Admission to the main component of the conference on Saturday, October 12th.
3) Breakfast, lunch, and snacks/coffee on Saturday, October 12th.
4) Transportation between the conference hotel and the Friday evening social venue, and transportation between the conference hotel and the University (where the Saturday program is taking place).
5) Wi-Fi during the conference
Your registration fee does not include:
1) Transportation between the airport and the conference hotel.
2) Additional workshops you may sign up for on Friday, October 11th (fees will vary).
3) Dinner on the evening of Saturday, October 12th. We have arranged for reservations at a variety of fun restaurants within walking distance of the conference hotel, each hosted by an expert in a ScienceOnline Oceans topic. People can sign up for whichever dinner they like, however we are not covering these costs.
4) Field trips on Sunday, October 13th (fees will vary).